Januvia Pancreatic Cancer LawsuitFebruary 14, 2013
Diabetes, especially type 2 diabetes has become somewhat of a nationwide and worldwide epidemic in recent years. This has created a large opportunity for pharmaceutical companies who wish to capitalize on the lucrative diabetes drug market. One such company is Merck who manufactures Januvia. Recent data suggests that there may be a strong link between Januvia and Pancreatic Cancer.
If you or a loved one has taken Januvia and subsequently developed pancreatic cancer, you are not alone. Pancreatic cancer is one of the most dangerous and deadly forms of the insidious disease, causing more than 38,000 American deaths each year. You may be entitled to financial compensation to help with your medical costs and pain and suffering through a Januvia Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit.
Please call our team of Januvia lawyers today to speak with an experienced attorney about a potential Januvia lawsuit. We can help you sort through the process and advise you on the best course of action for your Januvia pancreatic cancer lawsuit. All consultations are free of charge, and we won’t take a penny unless your case is successful.
At this time, there is currently no Januvia Pancreatic Cancer class action lawsuit, so people who have suffered from the drug are making their claims individually at this time. We are currently accepting potential Januvia Pancreatic Cancer lawsuits nationwide.
A Januvia Pancreatic Cancer lawsuit claims that the makers of Januvia demonstrated negligent behavior in one or more ways. These may include that the manufacturers:
- Misrepresented claims that Januvia causes side effects that were minimized and knew or had reason to believe that Januvia may be linked with causing Pancreatic Cancer
- Either knew or should have known about potential Januvia Pancreatic cancer risks based on clinical trials or outside data
- Was aware of, or had reason to believe that the risks of developing pancreatic cancer while taking Januvia were significantly higher than they led the general population to believe
- Did not thoroughly investigate accuracy of claims made on Januvia warning after becoming aware of certain dangerous risk signs
- Failed to keep up with the monitoring of scientific research and significant updates to any potential safety literature or changes in opinion within the medical community
- Failed to conduct adequate Januvia post-market data studies that may have shed further light on potential risks of Januvia pancreatic cancer
Januvia and Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit
If you or a loved one has taken Januvia for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes and has subsequently developed pancreatic cancer, you are not alone. You may be entitled to financial compensation from the manufacturers through a Januvia Pancreatic Cancer Lawsuit against the makers of the potentially harmful drug. There is reason to believe that the manufacturer knew or should have known about these potential Januvia pancreatic cancer risks. Please call one of our pharmaceutical liability lawyers today for a free consultation regarding your Januvia Lawsuit. All Januvia lawsuits are processed on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don’t pay anything unless your case is successful.© Willis Law Firm for Drug Attorneys. Replication strictly prohibited without written consent.